Greetings, I would like to describe a little problem we found recently in our production. And I wonder if anyone ever experienced this issue and could explain why this happened.
On one station in our production BT20219 R9 started to print only dynamic data from the template. Forgot about lines and static data and the templates were not complete. After trying we figured out it happens only on shared account that is used on the pc. If we switched the account it worked fine. So the solution we came up with was to delete the original shared account and create it again. After that all is working correctly.
Only thing that is known to us prior to this issue is that there was a Nessus vulnerability scan preformed.
As this issue is really solved now I don't think I need to contact support. Rather I would like to ask, if someone else might have experienced similar issue.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.