Zebra P420I Driver & Feedback To Caller Program Folgen
I'm evaluating your great Zebra driver with a software by Intercard where one
can print one or more cards plus encoding. Printing one card is perfect.
When I try to print more than one card in a row, the caller program
starts coding the next card and doesn't wait till the previous card has been
printed. I guess the Intercard software cannot handle the return value of
the Seagull driver. Maybe you have a idea what I can do.
With the original Zebra driver 2.0 + WinXP everything works ok, the caller
software waits till the card is printed and THEN starts coding the next one.
I have following situation:
- Zebra P420i printer connected with USB + card coding over seriell port
- Intercard Software for card printing
- Win7 64bit
The Intercard software does the following.
- I tell the Intercard software to print 2 cards for 2 people.
- I click start
- the printer feeds the first card to the position where the coding unit sits
- then the intercard software codes the chip
- (*) then the card starts to print
so far so good BUT
- when the card starts to print (*), the Intercard coding part starts again and wants
to code the next one. In past it waited for the ending of the printing and then came up.
Of course, everything gets confussed then.
In the printer driver I have checked:
"Advanced" -> "Print directly to the printer"
(so not to use the spooler)
Maybe you have an idea what I can do or change within
printer driver settings so I can print more than one card in a row.
In this situation the printer driver is great ofr one card but cannot be used
for more than one card. I guess it is a different feedback/return value than
the original Zebra driver which the caller program cannot handle (?)
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.