How do I enter a trial extension? Follow
How do I enter a Trial Extension?
The key is 20 character long and BarTender action only accepts 16 characters.
You actually have to open a special BarTender dialog to enter a trial extension key. You're not able to enter this in the normal Activation dialog.
- Open BarTender
- Press the F10 key on your keyboard
- Enter your code
- Click OK
- Close and reopen BarTender
- Check the Trial days remaining by going to Help > About
- Trial extensions can only be entered on the day they are created. If you do not enter the key on the day it's created, you will have contact us to get a new trial extension.
- BarTender must remain deactivated for the Trial extension to work.
- The above procedure is only meant for BarTender, not for the Seagull License Server (SLS) application.
- The extension code is not a Product Key Code; you cannot activate BarTender with it.