Is it possible to run multiple Seagull License Servers(SLS) on the same network in BarTender 2016?
BarTender 2016 and earlier
Yes it is possible, howeve, in order to do so the port used by the License Server for broadcasting needs to be changed.
This can be achieved by doing the following:
- Click on Seagull License Server > Tools > General options...
- Select the Network Tab and change the port:
- You will also need to change the port the BarTender Designer is listening on by doing the following
- Click Administer > Licensing Setup
- Change the port to the same port as the License Server is broadcasting on: