Multi-line text objects Follow
Multi-line or Paragraph Text objects allow you to create text that spans multiple lines in your BarTender document.
Adding a Multi-line object
- Select the icon on the object toolbar to display a list of all available text object types. Alternatively, select Text from the Create menu.
- Select the Multi-line option.
- Click the desired location on the template to add the new Multi-line Text object.
Editing Multi-line Text Objects
- Right-click on the text object and select Properties from the context menu.
- On this screen, you can enter data directly into the Embedded Data window.
You can see that the text object automatically wrapped the text to a new line to fit the confines of the text box (denoted by the green outline).
Forcing text onto a new line
You can force BarTender to put text on a new line by entering a carriage return into your data or by using the Symbols or Special Characters dialog to insert the <CR> control character.
For more information review Paragraph Text in the BarTender help system.