Assign values to objects on the label via .NET SDK Follow
How to assign a value to a label template object on your BarTender document using .NET SDK.
BarTender Automation Edition and above.
There are two ways to assign values to objects on a label via .NET SDK:
1. By assigning a name (Named Data Source) to that object, and then setting the value to this Named Data Source from your application.
2. By linking the document to a database (and each object to the pertinent database field) and later on changing the database in use for a different one using your application.
Many common methods for controlling database connections are supported, including:
- Changing a Text File database connection's file name
- Changing an OLE DB and ODBC SQL query statement
- Setting query prompts defined on a label format
For more information on automating BarTender, please refer to BarTender Help.