Can BarTender 2019 and earlier versions connect to Google Sheets?
BarTender 2019 and earlier versions cannot make a direct connection to Google Docs. However, you can export data from Google Docs to a supported format for BarTender. You can then connect BarTender to the support file.
Export Google Docs to a file
- Open Google Docs and navigate to your Sheet
- Click File > Download As
- Choose a supported file format
- Microsoft Excel
- Comma-separated values (.csv)
- Tab-separated values (.tsv)
- Connect BarTender to the file that you just exported.