I want my object to use a printer clock on it that updates the time as the label is being processed. How do I do that?
BarTender 2019 and later
Here are the requirements:
- You must be using a Seagull printer driver.
- Use a Printer Font in the object that is to include the Printer Clock information.
- Ensure Allow Serialization is set in the Performance option in the Print dialog in BarTender Designer.
During the Print Preview, you may also get a warning that the Object Reference Point is not Left Justified. If this occurs:
- Right-click on your label object and select Properties.
- Click on the Position tab on the left-hand side and change the Anchor to Top/Center/Bottom Left.