Integration error: unable to print because BarTender is 32-bit and your operating system is 64-bit Follow
When running an integration, several error messages appear. Many will be about printing, but the first one that had appeared (lowest on the list) will state there's a bitrate issue:
Bartender 32-bit Integrations
For the integration builder to run, BarTender must match the operating system's bitrate. To fix this issue, please do the following:
- Back up your BarTender related files
- Download the installer for the 64-bit edition from our service releases page. You will need to download the full installer for this process: Service Releases
- Uninstall BarTender from your computer.
- Skip deactivation
- Restart the system to clean up after the uninstallation.
- Run the 64-bit installer as an administrator (right click on the executable and choose to run as administrator)
- Skip activation as the license information is already on your computer
- You can now use the 64-bit edition.
If you are working with Excel, you will need to match Excel's bitrate to BarTender's. Swap Office's bitrate to 64-bit. if this isn't possible, consider using a csv file instead. Please see this help page for more information: