No Integration messages show up regardless of whether you are using a system database or not. When looking at your Integration Service logs (C:\ProgramData\Seagull\Services\Logging), you may see something similar to this:
BarTender 2016 and later
This error means that the Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) could not be found.
1. First, ensure that the MSMQ service has been installed. See Microsoft's documentation on how to do this: Installing MSMQ
2. If the MSMQ service is installed correctly, check to see if Seagull's MSMQs are present. Open Computer Management > Services and Applications > Message Queuing > Private Queues. If what you find looks like the screenshot below, the correct files are present.
3. If the files are not there, try the following:
- Launch an Administrator-level Command Prompt by right-clicking on the Command Prompt icon and selecting "Run as Administrator."
- Navigate to the correct directory by running this command:
- cd C:\Program Files\Seagull\BarTender Suite
- Next, type in the following commands in order
- net stop "BarTender Integration Service" [enter]
- net stop "BarTender Print Scheduler" [enter]
- Integration.Service.exe /uninstall [enter]
- PrintScheduler.Service.exe /uninstall [enter]
- Integration.Service.exe /install [enter]
- PrintScheduler.Service.exe /install [enter]
- net start "BarTender Integration Service" [enter]
- net start "BarTender Print Scheduler" [enter]
4. Another option is to try uninstalling BarTender. Go to Add or Remove Programs and select BarTender.
5. Choose Uninstall.