Troubleshooting Guide: Logging into the Support Portal Follow
Are you having trouble signing up or logging into the BarTender Support Portal? The following are some common issues you may encounter and how you can resolve them.
Incorrect Email Used During Registration
First, you should log out and try signing up (not logging in) again, ensuring that you type your email address correctly.
- If you see a screen that looks like the image below, then you are already in the system and you should proceed to the next section (Confirmation email is not received):
- If you do not get that error message, you should be able to log in successfully after you follow the steps and get signed up.
Confirmation Email Is Not Received
- Make sure that you've signed up with the correct email address.
- Make sure you check your Spam filter and/or junk mail folder on your email client.
- When you log in, there is an option to resend your confirmation email in case the original email was lost.
- If all the above fails, then you will need to contact your IT department for further assistance (as your email filter or firewall might be blocking the confirmation email).
- Go to this section if you are sure that the user is already registered (as per section "Incorrect Email Used During Registration") and you're also confident that the confirmation email has been correctly received when you went through the sign-up process for the first time.
- If you believe that you've forgotten the password, just click the following link under "Log In"
"Oops! Something Went Wrong" Error
If you receive the following error message when attempting to log in:
This might happen if you have bookmarked the login page. You should adjust your bookmark to point to https://support.seagullscientific.com/hc/en-us.
"Account Problem" Error
If you log in and receive the following error message, it means that the Portal couldn’t read your data.:
If you receive this error message or the other steps in the article fail, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.