Skip to main content
How does the BarTender .net SDK iterate through substrings/named data sources?
- How does the BarTender .net SDK iterate through substrings/named data sources?
- Do we guarantee a specific order when we iterate through substrings/named data sources in the BarTender .net SDK? If so, what order?
- Substrings/named data sources are stored in a key/value map fashion in BarTender, and they are mapped by unpredictable hash codes.
- Therefore, when retrieving substrings/named data sources by iteration, the order is NOT guaranteed.
- It is recommend to use value pairs to explicitly get and set specify values for substrings and named data sources instead of iterating through them.
More Information (Optional)