- Excel Online
- Google Sheets
- QuickBooks Online
Database Connector Improvements
In the Database Setup dialog, a Row column is added to the Record Browser property page. This column specifies row numbers for the data, similar to the numbering that is available in the record picker control for data entry forms.
Additionally, you can now use an embedded database for text-base connections such as XML, JSON, and CSV.
Example using JSON
You can now import native JSON databases.
- Open BarTender Designer and create a new label
- Go to File > Database Connection Setup.
- Select JSON from the list and click Next.
- The Wizard will allow you to select a Database file or Embedded sample data. For this example, choose "Embedded sample data" and click Next.
Embedded Sample data example:
- Copy the sample data and paste it into the dialog. Click Next.
In the next window, you can preview your file. When you are done, click Finish:
You can browse your records clicking the Record Browser option in the Database Setup dialog:
More about JSON
Working with Databases