When printing, you receive an error message similar to the following:
"There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://ServerName:Port/PrintScheduler/Service that could not accept this message"
When you open the Windows Services menu, you find that the BarTender Print Scheduler is Stopped.
When you try to Start it, you receive the following error message:
The solution is to manually uninstall and reinstall the Print Scheduler service. Follow the instructions below:
1. Open a Command Prompt with Administrator privileges.
2. Move to the correct folder by running the following command:
cd C:\Program Files\Seagull\BarTender Suite
3. Run this command: PrintScheduler.Service.exe /uninstall
4. Run the command: PrintScheduler.Service.exe /install
5. Start the Print Scheduler service.
If the error persists after completing these steps, please contact BarTender Technical Services for further support and troubleshooting.