Print Station is a companion application included with BarTender which provides a dedictaed printing interface for users.
This guide will illustrate how to copy Print Station settings from one system to another.
- BarTender 2019 and later
- Professional edition and higher
BarTender 2021 and Older
- Go to the following Windows directory C:\ProgramData\Seagull\Print Station\Settings.config. You will find the Print Station configuration settings here.
- Note that Windows hides the folder named ProgramData by default. You may need to open Windows Explorer and paste the following "C:\ProgramData\Seagull\Print Station\" into the address bar.
- Copy the CONFIG file to the new computer. Placing it in the corresponding folder will replicate settings such as Home folders, Permissions, and Administrative Setup in Print Station. However, please note that any site branding you've implemented will not carry over when you copy the CONFIG file.
BarTender 2022 and Later
Two changes were made to the file described above with the release of BarTender 2022:
- The space between Print and Station was removed from the file path.
- The file extension was changed from CONFIG to XML.
The new file path for your Print Station settings is C:\ProgramData\Seagull\PrintStation\Settings.xml. The rest of the process described above remains unchanged.