Reported issues and features that were added or improved in the BarTender Mobile Client Printing App are listed here.
- Added an option that enables or disables the idle timer which logs users out of a Print Service due to inactivity
- Added mobile support for SATO PW4NX printer
- Added various improvements to make adding and using printers easier with mobile devices
- Added BarTender Cloud endpoints for the EMEA and APAC region servers
- Added a notification icon on the About button to notify users when an app update is available
- Added an idle timer that will log the user out of their Print Service after five minutes of inactivity
- For accessibility, font size will scale and match the device's font size settings
- Fixed an issue where when trying to save a document to the device, the progress wheel spins infinitely and the document isn't saved
- Fixed an issue where documents printed to the native PDF printer couldn't be opened or saved
- Fixed an issue where the help links weren't properly opening on Android devices
- Added support for Android v10
- The app is now available for iOS.
- Added support for the new Print Gateway.
- BarTender Cloud can now be added as a Print Service.
- The app now detects the Print Route URL. If the port used with Print Portal is not default, a dialog will request the port number for routing.
- Fixed various issues with the printer discovery service.
- Fixed several issues where the UI would truncate or overlap.