Cannot Load Seagull.bartender.print.dll
I am using Bartender 11.2/186892 (64-bit) and Visual Studio 2017. The problem is when i create an instance of Print in the application level.
I am getting below error message while build the application itself , after adding the reference DLL's from the below folder.
"C:\Program Files\Seagull\BarTender 2021\SDK\Assemblies"
Error Message :
The message is "The type or namespace name 'Seagull' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"
Please help me how to solve this problem.
Here's a few things you can check:
- Make sure the folder it's referencing exists at that location & has these DLLs.
- This may mean the bit version is not set correctly for IIS Express. In Visual Studio go to Tools > Options > Projects and Solutions > Web Projects > Enable the option for “Use the 64 bit version of IIS Express for web sites and projects”
- In Visual Studio, manually changed your "Target Framework" to .NET Framework 4.7
- BarTender uses .NET Framework 4.7. If you don't have it already installed, please download & install the developer & runtime pack for 4.7.2: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/net472
- In Visual Studio in general, for anything bit-related that's been picked automatically, set it manually to 64-bit.
Thanking you Team, now I am able to execute the .btw file thru ASP .NET Application.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.