Upgrade to 2019 R10 breaks Table Header Grouping Follow

1

Has anyone a workaround on 2019 R10 for the broken table header grouping, on upgrading to 2019 R10 we noticed our paginated reports based on the grouping function in the table headers stopped working  (was working on 2019 R6). Now we have picklists that do not paginate based on a pick id or a report that crashes.

I have tried many fixes including the page setting / media handling / pagebreak on datachange.

Also tried creating a new named data source and using VB to map the table data into it so we have a value that we can use to create a page break. 

This is really painful for our production facility that relies on this information. Any help would be great.

BT Support initially responded quickly now were in the dark and are considering rolling back to the earlier version.

1 comments

0
Avatar
Xabier Clemente
Moderator
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Michael,

As you were recently told via email, because of your report, we’ve been able to implement a fix for this issue, which may also be impacting other users.

We have released a preview release for BarTender 2022, which addresses many known issues, including the problems that you’re experiencing.

Users with this issue and an Active Maintenance & Support contract can download BarTender 2022 Preview 1 and see how to get started here on the Community PortalThis guide will walk you through how to install and activate this preview version of BarTender.

Again, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and sharing it with the BarTender Community.

Please sign in to leave a comment.