Cannot Print Oracle Sample Xml
I have setup enterprise automation bartender \commander and am attempting to print the sample xml after creating a two command task (Oracle xml (file) - transfrom Oracle WMS and MSCA - BTXML script). I have activated detection, copied the sample xml for "material" into the scan folder created upon installation, and generates what seems to be a successful log file (attached).
This does not generate a label print however. I have been able to successfully print from the BarTender interface for the same printer. What could I be missing?
★ BarTender Hero ★
Try enable BarTender message logging from BarTender's Log Setup to see any error happens.
Specify BarTender document folder by Administer > Folder and File locations setup > BarTender Documents.
ex: <<Documents>>\BarTender Documents\Oracle
Printer can be specified by _PRINTERNAME="<Printer name>" .0
Tried this solution but same results. Attached is a screenshot. commander job still shows a status of waiting for file after dropping file in scan folder. enabled error log to send to desktop but BarTender did not produce an error file.0
- Switch Commander to run as an application. Do this via the "Administer > Service Setup" in Commander.
- Make sure that no special account is running under Commander's "Detection > BarTender Command Handler Setup > User Account".
- Start Detection.
- Choose "Show all Running BarTenders" from the "Detection" Menu.
- If all goes well, a BarTender process should now be made visible.
- Send the trigger file, let Commander rename it.
- Switch to the BarTender process and check if you see any error message, if at least the BarTender document opened...
Perfect - this resolved the issue. Thank you so much!0
Do you mean that the document prints now no matter if Commander is running as an application or as a service, or does it for now just run as an application?0
It already was running as an application. I think they key here was that it initially did not launch and oen a bartender process0
Please sign in to leave a comment.