Printing From Oracle Txn - Bt Printout Does Not Pick Up Template Changes Follow
Our install is Enterprise Auto 10.1 SR4
We are printing labels from Oracle MSCA using commander. When we make format or object changes to the template they are not picked up in the label printouts - it is using the old format without chnages. The syntax in oracle is identical and we have not changed the name of label template (as I know this mapping is literal).
1) made label format update in BT and saved.
2) Stopped and restarted commander
3) sent oracle xml txn to file share
4) commander correctly picks up file processes all data
5) printout continues to use earlier format version.
We only have one version of the template on a remote desktop. Does Bartender somehow cache versions or is there some other issue?
★ BarTender Hero ★
Please sign in to leave a comment.