Problems With Commander Follow
I hope someone can help me. I am having many troubles to get to print with Commander and Bartender 9.4.
This is my configuration in commander:
- I have a task configured as "Commander Script" with %Trigger Contents% as command.
- It is linked to a handler with nothing in it
- The trigger parameters are to pool for a file in C:\Commander\Scan\Print*.txt with file to be renamed to *.dat
In the generated files I have following command
%BTW% /AF="P50401.btw" /PRN="CHATTPRY206" /P /R=3 /D="%Trigger File Name%" /DD
and then a header line and the data.
From Bartender I can test and print.
Commander detects the file, renames and deletes it but nothing happens in the printer.
If I change the task to "force" the printer it works (at least sometimes)
I have two big questions:
1. In what directory should the layout "P50401.btw" be?
2. What is wrong on my set up?
Many thanks for your help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.