Commander Job Not Printing Follow
Hello! I am running Version 9.01 Build 2524. I am having trouble with tasks going to one particular printer not printing.
A little back story: The PC this printer was connected to I had to do a Windows reinstall. Got that all done, installed the Seagull drivers for this printer, fine. I can print a test page, I can do a test print of the label out of Bartender, I can even do just a direct print out of Bartender. But in my Commander job, it comes up with the following errors:
[quote]The printer "\\labelpc01\ZEB08" that was used to design this format is no longer installed or the printer name has been changed.[/quote]
[quote]BarTender cannot use printer '\\labelpc01\ZEB08' to design, print or export a label format due to a printer setup problem. There are several possible reasons:
1) The printer is not turned on or is off line. Try printing a test page from Windows.
2) The printer does not exist on your system or network.
3) Security settings prevent access to the printer.
4) If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver.
5) There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using.
6) The printer driver is installed incorrectly. Try reinstalling the printer driver.
I have rebooted...reset the printer...reinstalled the drivers...nothing seems to be working. It's odd that I can print directly out of Bartender...but cannot when tied to a Commander job?
Please sign in to leave a comment.