Use The Encoded Image Data To Trigger Print -- Is It Possible Follow
Hello, I have a question, wondering if it is even possible to use the encoded image data to trigger a print?
here is my case
1. I created a socket connection to Bartender (10.1, Enterprise Automation) server commander task, send some data, and the label document asking for preview images
2. Bartender/Commander executed the request and sends back a response with the images encoded -- a bunch of base64 characters, which I am able to present (as images) to user, and keeps track of them in my program.
3. user makes selections, for example, suppose that there are three images in total, user wants to print number 1 image 1 time, number 2 image 3 times, don't print number 3 image at all
4. my program recorded/associated the number of copies to the image/encoded data string respectively
5. Here comes my question -- can I then from my program, send the image (base64 encoded character string) as a trigger to have them printed? which would be, to send number 1 image character string 1 time, number 2 image character string 3 times and don't send the number 3 image at all.
Is this somehow possible? or I'd have to repeat step 1 but instead ask to print by sending number 1 data 1 time, number 2 data 3 times in one print job?
Thanks in advance!