One Job Two Label Designs Follow
I have a case and I cannot figure out a way to implement what I want using BarTender (Professional). In this case I need to make a label for the box and labels for the contents of the box (products). The box label has different layout compared to the product labels.
The information is stored in a database where each database entry has two numbers:
- the number of boxes
- the number of products per box.
For example the entry can be 2 boxes with each 3 products inside. This means I need 8 labels (2 + 2x3).
I managed to let BarTender print 8 identical labels using VB, but now I want the two different labels designs in the following order:
- 3 product labels for box 1 (product labels design)
- 1 box label for box 1 (box labels design)
- 3 product labels for box 2 (product labels design)
- 1 box label for box 2 (box labels design)
Any suggestion how to proceed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.