Adding 'MultiSubnetFailover' setting on Database Connection string Follow
I'm using Bartender Automation 10.1 SR4 and I'm trying to read some values from a SQL database. I have a couple of questions:
* The database connection requires to have 'MultisubnetFailover' set to 'true'. Where can I add that setting?
* How can I easily change the SQL database without having to go to each label template and change it manually?
* Would the easier solution be VB?
* Database 1: Trigger text file with 'FieldValue1'
* Database 2: SQL database with 'MultiSubnetFailover=true'
* Multi-database Join: Get from Database 2, rows that have 'FieldValue1'
Please sign in to leave a comment.