Intermittent error when testing or deploying integrations Follow
Using Bartender 2016 R3, I have started getting the following error when testing and deploying integration files which previously worked fine:
Could not load file or assembly 'Seagull.Services.StorageSite.Accounts, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=109ff779a1b4cbc7' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
- It never happens when I test or deploy integrations on my own PC (Windows 10)
- It always happens on the server (Windows Server 2012)
- It has only recently started happening on the PC which used to have the integration deployed successfully on it. In this case the integration works fine when tested, but fails when deployed.
I had been hoping to consolidate a number of different integrations into one file deployed on the server, for improved resilience, but this error is stopping me (and eating up my time!).
I have found this earlier community post with the same error: https://support.seagullscientific.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007156688-Permission-issue-when-deploying-to-the-server
I'm on a free email support plan and have submitted a ticket, but the last time I asked for help I never got a reply after the initial response, hence I'm asking here if anyone has any other advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.