Database Scheduled Maintenance
I am unable to keep our Scheduled Maintenance enabled. Each time I reopen the Administration console, the "Enable scheduled database maintenance" box is unchecked. When I check the box again, the "Next Run Time" field stays on "Tuesday, July 20, 2021."
What would keep our Administration console from enabling a scheduled database maintenance. We are using Bartender 2016 R7.
Welcome to the BarTender Community Forums!
I believe the issue you are describing could be related to a known issue for which we have a workaround in place:
- Open the BarTender Administration Console.
- Navigate to the System Database -> Scheduled Maintenance tab.
- Find the "Database maintenance will delete records older than..." option and change it from the default 15 days to something other than 15 days, such as 5 days.
- Please, make sure 'Archive deleted records' remain checked.
- Click "OK" to save and close the BarTender Administration Console
- Open the BarTender Administration Console again.
With the Archive setting checked, you should be able to make and save changes to the settings, such as enabling the scheduled maintenance.
I hope this helps!0
That resolved the issue, thank you!0
Awesome! Thank you for letting us know! :)0
Please sign in to leave a comment.