Many years ago I used Bartender v9.x to create a series of ZPL template files that would be manipulated by an ERP application, substituting the text in the ZPL before sending it to the printer itself.
I now need to modify some of these templates but instead of getting a series of ^FD..My Text Here..^FS for each of the variables in the template, I get one long string after a ^GFA command which seems to encode them all as if they were images.
I've checked I am not using TrueType Fonts, all are using Zebra Triumvirate
I feel I'm missing something obvious, can some one point me in the right direction please
Please sign in to leave a comment.