I created a label to print out a PO, SKU and various other data. I added it to the integration builder and deployed it. When I test it with a file with different data it only prints out the original file that I used as a data source. The file gets deleted and it says everything worked but I still only see the data that I used to create the data source.
Solved: The Print Document event was under the For Each Database Record but not in a manner that would allow it to iterate through each record.
Now the problem I am having is the sequence number is not incrementing on the label.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.