Bullet points may be the best way:
- There's two labels (.btw files) - Say label A and B
- I have one database (an Excel file)
- There are 4 columns
- For each record, I need...
- The first two columns to print twice
- The second two columns to print once
- The order of the labels to print out like A A B A A B A A B... etc.
How do I achieve this? I've seen this thread but the user didn't make it terribly clear on how they achieved it. If I need to do some VBA that's fine I just need to know how (not exactly an experienced programmer!)
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.