I was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out this issue I'm currently having with BarTender Designer and Printer: Honeywell PX45.
Here are the things I've tried with the Honeywell PX45 (300 dpi)
- Reset printer to defaults
- Ensure printer is connected and working (it prints from different software)
- Update to latest firmware
- Install Honeywell driver from Seagull Scientific
- Download Arial Narrow TTF to the printer
- Checking printer port
The issue I'm currently having is when I create a blank template that's 2x5, I also add sample text and select the Arial Narrow font. It causes the printer to print out 3 empty labels, the printer restarts and displays error messages. Such as application break, printhead not detected, out of media.
When I try to use a different font such as Intermec Andale Mono, nothing ends up happening.
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me understand and try to solve why printing doesn't work?
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.