Error Trying To Connect To Bartender Sql Server Db From Remote Computer (#1047 ) S’abonner
I'm experiencing error #1047 when trying to connect to the SQL Server Database in the System Database Wizard. I think I've tried everything in order to fix it, but nothing works. Some of those things are:
- I've installed SQL Server instance named BarTender with the BarTender default database thru System Database Wizard in a test server that is within the company's domain (lets call it...companydomain).
- I've granted full access to the BarTender SQL Database to an user (lets call it...testUser) which is in the company's domain.
- In the testUser's computer (who has BarTender 9.4 suit installed), I've started the BarTender System Service logged on with the companydomain\testUser account, and I've restarted the service.
- When I try to configure the database connection in the System Database Wizard, I pick the SQL server instance from the list (the icon shows the server as online) and I choose Windows Authentication mode (I am logged in the computer with the companydomain\testUser account), the error of this topic shows up. The curious thing here is that if I connect within the same windows session to the BarTender Database using the SQL Server Management Studio, it works! I'm able to do select, insert, update and delete operations.
- I've also created a SQL Server user named bartender and associated it to the BarTender Database. When I try to connect from the System Database Wizard, I choose SQL Server authentication in the Wizard, type the bartender username and password and the exact same error appears. If I try to connect to the BarTender Database with the bartender username and password, it works!
Please help! What can I've been doing wrong?
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.