Bartender 10 Sr4 - Error #3200 - No Records Found S’abonner

0
Avatar
Legacy Poster

Hi,

I've been using Bartender since version 8, and have installs of version 9 within the network also, so I do have some experience with Bartender.

I recently purchased Bartender 10 to install on a new Windows 7 workstation and this is where the problems have started.

 

I have set up commander to print using the commander script (attached script.tl) contained in the trigger file, (attached as trigger file.txt) and commander picks this file up and renames it as it should. However, the label is not printed. I have checked on the Bartender log and I am getting the error #3200 No records found. This issue has been prevalent since the file (label test.txt - attached [usually a .dat file but not permitted to upload filetype]) I used to create the label template (label.btw) was made read only. Prior to making this file read only the label would print, but would use the data from this file rather than from the trigger file and then delete this file so on any subsequent prints the error in the log would show that it can't find this file.

 

I am pretty much using the same label templates, trigger files, and commander script as I have used on previous versions with no issues, but I can't seem to stop the error #3200 from happening on version 10.


Any ideas?

 

Thanks and regards,

 

Paul

4 commentaires

0
Avatar
Ian Cummings
Modérateur
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Your script line should look like this:

%BTW% /AF="c:\bartender\label.btw" /D="%Trigger File Name%" /PRN="NPT Office" /R=3 /DbTextHeader= 3 /P /DD
%END%

Yes the "%Trigger File Name%" Commander variable is case sensitive.
0
Avatar
Legacy Poster
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thank you Ian, capitalising the "%Trigger File Name%" did the trick, on testing there was no need to include the /DbTextHeader=3.

 

Just because I am the curious type and I have to have a program on our business system amended, is the case sensitivity on the Trigger File Name something that's new to version 10. As I've mentioned previously the same Commander script that I attached has been working correctly on both versions 8 and 9.

 

Thanks again fro your help :) :) :),

Paul   

0
Avatar
Ian Cummings
Modérateur
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

The Commander variable should've always been written that way, although I think we only started enforcing it in recent versions.  Not sure why.

0
Avatar
Legacy Poster
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Ok. Thank you for all your help Ian.

 

Paul

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.