Serialization Prints More Labels Than Requested S’abonner
I hope someone can help with an odd problem.
We have used BarTender for many years to print labels to be applied to blood collection tubes for our clients. We print different elements on different label designs depending on the requirements, but the main thing we print is a barcode with a human readable text of the barcode number underneath.
The label design is setup to serialize the labels (add 1 to the barcode / number each new label). We have done this successfully and never had any problems until this week when we have setup a new label for a new type of tube, and it has been setup correctly as far as we can tell.
The problem we are experiencing is that we have been getting print-overruns when we print the label e.g. we ask BarTender to print 2000 labels and it prints 0001-2000 but then also prints a few extra i.e. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 ...
I have not observed the problem myself, but have trialled it with 10, 20, 50, 200, 1999 labels and it has been fine but when others have run it with 2000 labels they have got the overruns. It seems intermittent.
This has never happened before with any other labels and is very strange. I have attached the label file if that helps.
We are using BarTender International, Enterprise, version 7.75, Build 1965 on a Windows 7 machine and printing to a Toshiba Tec B-SX5 printer. The print driver is the Seagull Scientific Toshiba TEC TPCL driver version 7.3.5 and build date 4/15/2014
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.