Setting A Custom End Of Job User Command Server 2012R2 Print Server Not Retaining Values S’abonner
Hello, I'm having an issue with the "EasyCoder PX6i (203 dpi) - IPL) version 7.3.4 driver on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Print Server.
We have installed the 32 and 64 bit drivers on the server for the 7.3.4 version.
The driver is using WinPrint/Raw for the print processor
Standard TCP/IP port
Port settings RAW/9100
SNMP is disabled.
We are trying to set a custom "End of Job" User Command in the Advanced Options of the Driver for about 27 InterMec label printers.
Below are the steps we are using:
1. Select the Printer/Properties from the Print Server Print Management snap in.
2. Choose General/Preferences/Page Setup
3. Choose Advanced Options/user Commands
4. Select "End of Job", click the Insert button
5. Choose these three commands ^<STX>^<FF>^<ETX>
6. Click Ok
7. Click Ok again
8. Do the same for the Advanced/Printing Defaults options on the Printer.
9. Exit the Printer's Properties.
10. Go back in to the Printer's Properties to view these settings and they are all gone.
Can we set this globally for the driver on the print server or make it the default setting in the driver for any printer we add?
Any other thoughts as to how we can get the changes to stick and stop them from disappearing?
★ BarTender Hero ★
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.