Server 2012 - Slow Opening Documents S’abonner
Hello. I currently have Bartender Pro 10.0 Build 2821 installed on a 2003 R2 Server. The program functions perfectly and opens label formats instantly. The label are stored on a network share. We are looking at moving that machine to Server 2012, so I have setup a 2012 test environment but have hit a snag while trying to test the Bartender software on this test server. There were no problem during installation. The program functions fine except opening a document takes about 5-10sec before it says 'Not Responding' and then another 30-40sec until the label format is opened and presented. The same problem happens when using Print Station as well. No other functions seem to be delayed. Printing from both happens immediately.
1) So I have updated to and then even re-installed Bartender 10.0 SR4 Build 2868
2) I have added the registry key 'Use Windows Dialog'
3) The network folder only has 10 label formats in it, not hundreds or thousands
4) Made sure all printer have bi-directional support enabled
5) Removed any permission restrictions / Shared with everyone
6) Saved the labels locally on the server
After each of these were performed or checked, the delay still occurs. No change in behavior.
So just to make sure the problem was isolated to the 2012 test server, I installed the 10.0 SR4 Build 2868 on a 2008 R2 Server. The program functions perfectly. I opens documents in a snap. No problems. Unfortunately, the current delay that happens with Server 2012 would not acceptable in our production environment.
Any ideas? Thoughts?
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.