Architectual overview Bartender Automation or the Enterprise Automation edition フォローする
What i'm looking for is documentation on Bartender Automation and the Enterprise Automation edition.
I'm trying to evaluate how i can integrate de software into a web Application.
My requirements for the documentation and the software are:
- The website is hosted off premise and must be able to send print commands to:
-- The users PC or:
-- A printer on the users local network.
(I realise this is a challenge due to logistical reasons, but i've seen other label software solve this problem)
- The labels should contain plaint text and QR codes.
- The documentation should give me an impression of the software that is required to be installed on the server.
- The documentation should give me the ability to assess whether the software can be hosted on multiple front -end webservers simultaneously.
- The documentation should give me the ability to determine the licence needed.
Where can i find documentation regarding these specific requirements?