Printing Pause Between Labels フォローする
I have multiple templates we print but they all suffer from this. I started working for this company a couple years ago and Bartender was already installed and acting like this. Now we are looking to have Bartender do more printing than before. We are processing roughly 100-300 labels a day with bartender right now and the delay isn't good. Between each label the printer pauses for 1.5-3 seconds like it is waiting for data. If I print multiple copies of the same label this isn't an issue.
- Bartender 9.01 Enterprise patched to the most recent
- Zebra 220 Xi3 Plus and Xi4 printers printing at 8 ips
- Printers hardwired on the LAN
- Newest Seagull drivers 7.3.3
- Command triggering on a BTXML
- Windows Server 2003 32bit
What I have tried
- Performance Options on Driver
- Dithering Options
- Removing just about everything from the template but leaving the "Text File" database attached
- Removed all except one field from the "Text File" database
- Installed 10.1 on Windows 2012 64bit
- Hooked up printers via USB to server
- Added a "CSV" database with just 1 field per table and 5 tables to create 5 labels without Commander
- Print text only
- Print image only
Nothing I have tried fixes this. The only way I can get something to print continuously at 8 ips is printing multiple copies of the same file. I have read through all the White papers about optimizing and searched up and down on the forums. When I can remove everything except one line of static text such as "Ship To:" and not even have the database file populate a value, I don't know what the issue is.
Any help would be great!