Convert String to Hexadecimal for RFID フォローする
I am looking to convert a Database Field that is a String to Hexadecimal for an encoded RFID tag. I've been able to hardcode in a value for the RFID tag to allow for a few test prints, but now I am having trouble moving on to the next step of encoding fro ma database field.
The challenges I am currently facing are:
- The string does not fit cleanly into the 24-bit encoded value
- The hex string must terminate with a null character
When I hardcoded the value, I did the following:
- Started with the string "1PYKY459O".
- Converted the string to hex, which gave me "315059504b593435394f"
- Padded the right side with null characters until I hit the necessary 24 bits and got "315059504b593435394f0000"
My question is, how can I follow this same process? I assume I will have to use a VBScript transform on the field data. There does seem to be a built in hex converter, but it does not accept a string as a parameter.
I apologize if I have used any terms or concepts incorrectly. I have little to no experience with RFID and am trying my best to figure out a solution to this problem. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.