Intermittent error when testing or deploying integrations フォローする

0
Avatar
Colin McDonald

Using Bartender 2016 R3, I have started getting the following error when testing and deploying integration files which previously worked fine:

Could not load file or assembly 'Seagull.Services.StorageSite.Accounts, Version=11.0.3.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=109ff779a1b4cbc7' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

  • It never happens when I test or deploy integrations on my own PC (Windows 10)
  • It always happens on the server (Windows Server 2012)
  • It has only recently started happening on the PC which used to have the integration deployed successfully on it.  In this case the integration works fine when tested, but fails when deployed.

I had been hoping to consolidate a number of different integrations into one file deployed on the server, for improved resilience, but this error is stopping me (and eating up my time!).

I have found this earlier community post with the same error: https://support.seagullscientific.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007156688-Permission-issue-when-deploying-to-the-server

I'm on a free email support plan and have submitted a ticket, but the last time I asked for help I never got a reply after the initial response, hence I'm asking here if anyone has any other advice.

Thanks

3 コメント

0
Avatar
Pete Thane
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you tried installing the latest 2016 release (R9 I think it was) as if the other issue was rectified by applying a newer version then it could be it has already been fixed. 

This is probably one of the things the Seagull Tech team will suggest anyway so if you upgrade and still have the issue then you have not lost anything.

If you go to the Downloads > Previous Versions this will give you access to it, although I think you will need to register I believe to access the "Portal".

I hope this helps.

Pete. 

0
Avatar
Colin McDonald
コメントアクション Permalink

Wow - didn't even know there was an update, and hadn't seen any reference to it on Seagull's site.  Perhaps I was being dim.  I'll have a look at updating in the next few days.  

In the meantime I appear to have a temporary resolution by removing and reinstalling the version on the server, which has now accepted a deployment for the first time. The other machine that has had this problem started fine though so I'll just have to wait and see whether it holds.

Thanks for the heads up on R9 though.

0
Avatar
Pete Thane
コメントアクション Permalink

No worries, R9 I believe is the last one for 2016 as 2019 is the current version with a new one going to be officially released either the back end of this year or early in 2021

サインインしてコメントを残してください。