Commander E-Mail Trigger, Extra Data And Template Picking 追蹤
As I am new to the Bartender Enterprise suite, I would like to ask for some directions in how-to-solve my use case.
The firm I am implementing for has a front office attached to a distribution center. The front office manages purchase orders consisting of purchase lines, each having an EAN-13 property.
The distribution center checks incoming stock against purchase orders and prints the barcode by pressing a button next to the purchase line.
All of the above is handled by a custom made web application.
- the web application buttons mentioned before send an e-mail trigger which is caught by Commander (this makes an easy implementation because tasks can be triggered from any webbrowser, anywhere), so far, so good.
- the button/email trigger should tell commander which label template to use (each product manufacturer has a different template)
- the button/email trigger should tell commander how many copies to print
- the button/email trigger should tell commander which barcode to print (template variable?)
- the button/email trigger should tell commander which extra texts to print (some other variables)
- What is the appropriate way to send extra data over the email trigger to meet the above requirements? I don't think I require a database, shouldn't I be able to send the template variables via the triggering email, i.e. by attaching a CSV or XML file, or maybe even plain text?
- Can I select a template via a trigger, e.g;
Is it possible, from my webapplication, to send an email trigger that tells command which of the above label templates to use?
Thanks for any guidance,