Print(String Printjobname, Int Waitforcompletiontimeout) Result Doesn't Work 追蹤
I'm trying to print a labelFormat document using the print method that takes in parameters a WaitForCompletionTimeOut.
After calling the method, the result returned is always "timeout" whether the printing operation has sucessufully completed or caused an error, there is no Sucess return or Failure, just timeout.
I note that I'm using the printer TOSHIBA TEC B-SX5T and BarTender 9.10
- I've installed the latest version of Seagull Driver.
- I enabled the bi-directional support from driver's port & from the printer settings (for this latter, I'm using ECP as centro mode of the printer & Plug and play set to ON just as discribed in the User Manual of the printer). So when an error is caused during the printing I recieve a message on my windows that describe the problem, so the bi-directional communication is well enabled but from bartender the print method always return timeout.
- I enabled the Status Monitoring from Tools Tab and set it to "On Continious".
- I set the job verification to "Verify job complete before sending next job".
- I have printer maestro installed and started (I note that i'm using the printer locally, so I have BarTender and print server installed on the same computer).
I tried to use Print Job Status Events but it doesn't work. I don't recieve any event. I tested the print job status monitor Sample but it also didn't work. No job status or message from bartender is showed.
Any suggestions please !