Unable To Print Labels On Zebra Zm600 追蹤
I have designed a label using BarTender software (Enterprise Automation, Version 9.3 SR2 Build 2725, OS Windows XP professional SP3) and exported it to SAP script. However when I tried to print the label (LT31), it is showing actual charaters from ITF file instread of label. Could you please help what am I missing here?
- Installed driver for ZM600 ZPL DPI 203 in my system
- Created label using above details
- Exported >btw file as .ITF
- Imported .ITF file into a Standard Text (SO10)
- Replaced variables with SAP variables in Standard Text
- Called this standard text in SAP Script Main Window (this is the only window in Script with page layout INCH)
We have tried with both ZPL & ZPL II on printer.
Please help, this is urgent.