Help: Zebra P430I Print Command Over Font 追蹤
I have a Zebra P430i. I want to send a Zebra printer command over the Seagull
feature "print command over font"....
I did the following:
- in Zebra driver I go to Fonts Menu
- under utility I switch on option to offer "print command fonts"
- now I install a new font replacement with : Tahoma-Normal -> Zebra Print Command
- in Word 2003 I generate a document with Font Tahoma-Normal and just the text "MI"
("MI" should insert a card and position it under the printhead)
- now print the word document
It does not positon the card, it ignores the command
A Zebra printer command (in a sniffer view) actually looks like this:
ESC is 27 ($1B)
CR is 13 ($0D)
Can you tell me, how I can manage to use the print commands or give a word doc/rtf example document
with a command in a print command font ?
Many Thanks !