Automatic date change on production line 追蹤
Client just installed a new production line where BT AE with an Print and Apply setup.
The label prints twice per pallet with the following :
- Database Product Code
- Database Product Description
- Prodution Date (Computer Clock)
- Production time (RTC)
- Serial number build with Plant#,Line#,YY,JJJ, Serial Increment
Now my problem is that the batch sent (say 200 labels) do not update the date or the Serial reset (999 or Midnight) at midnight.
Is there a way with Integration Builder to make either
- A clock check so that the Production Date, Production Time and the Serial number dates are taken into account?
- Or, that a batch is sent pending, and awaiting a signal from the production line automate through Intergration Builder to give a print-start.