With the below setup you will be able to "SYNC data files" in your S3 Bucket with Shared Folder on you cooperate network.
For Bartender CSV file Integrations you can then point to that Shared Folder on your corporate network
- You'll need to have permissions on the S3 bucke so it can be accessed and file manipulated, other wise some functionality of S3 browser won't work
- Get the free version of the S3 Browser:---> https://s3browser.com/download.aspx
- Once you install it setup access to your S3 bucket(s)
~In the S3 Browser add an account under Accounts menu: Generic Name for your S3 bucket :, S3 Access Key ID:, and S3 Secret Access Key:
~Under Bucket menu: +Add External Bucket: specify S3_Bucket path:
~Under Files menu: Upload CSV file to: myitbucketstaging/bartenderintegration/CSV/ bucket
- Now in S3 Browser Tools menu select:----> Folder Sync tool...
- Follow these instructions for setup:---> https://s3browser.com/amazon-s3-folder-sync.aspx